Jinchurikki Warriors

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Anime-based forum

Welcome to Jinchurikki Warriors! An Anime-Based forum.

I forgot my password

Navigation

Who is online?

In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 186 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:48 pm

Top posters

AnimE_FeveR (314)
Some good teams to advance up and win! I_vote_lcapSome good teams to advance up and win! I_voting_barSome good teams to advance up and win! I_vote_rcap 
naruto_owns77 (250)
Some good teams to advance up and win! I_vote_lcapSome good teams to advance up and win! I_voting_barSome good teams to advance up and win! I_vote_rcap 
King_of_Light2 (149)
abhishekj (102)
TurkeysRule (100)
Yondaime-Hokage (92)
Sir Jesse (80)
flotzy (75)
Cursed (64)
HenHen00123 (32)

Latest topics

» The Beginning
Some good teams to advance up and win! EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 7:07 pm by Cursed

» ||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~||
Some good teams to advance up and win! EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 7:19 am by TurkeysRule

» who is the most annoying player in jw ?
Some good teams to advance up and win! EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:01 am by King_of_Light2

» Word about tahj
Some good teams to advance up and win! EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:52 pm by TurkeysRule

» Colder than Snow
Some good teams to advance up and win! EmptyWed May 16, 2012 12:26 am by flotzy

» "We are Humans"
Some good teams to advance up and win! EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:49 am by flotzy

» Hidden Paradaise
Some good teams to advance up and win! EmptyFri May 11, 2012 10:02 pm by SilentZen

» Apps in shit
Some good teams to advance up and win! EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 7:47 am by MatiUc

» My encounters with the BOT
Some good teams to advance up and win! EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 10:13 am by SilentZen

Poll

What should the clan focus on next?
Some good teams to advance up and win! I_vote_lcap46%Some good teams to advance up and win! I_vote_rcap 46% [ 11 ]
Some good teams to advance up and win! I_vote_lcap13%Some good teams to advance up and win! I_vote_rcap 13% [ 3 ]
Some good teams to advance up and win! I_vote_lcap29%Some good teams to advance up and win! I_vote_rcap 29% [ 7 ]
Some good teams to advance up and win! I_vote_lcap4%Some good teams to advance up and win! I_vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
Some good teams to advance up and win! I_vote_lcap8%Some good teams to advance up and win! I_vote_rcap 8% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 24

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 2230 messages in 288 subjects

We have 51 registered users

The newest registered user is Pinksodapop16

Some good teams to advance up and win!

Some good teams to advance up and win! Empty Some good teams to advance up and win!

Post  Guest Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:11 pm

Kankuro kiba Temari

Shika Ten Ten Haku

Zabuza Haku Shika

Zabuza Haku Tayuya

Gaara Shika sasuke

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:04 am