Jinchurikki Warriors

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Anime-based forum

Welcome to Jinchurikki Warriors! An Anime-Based forum.

I forgot my password

Navigation

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 186 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:48 pm

Top posters

AnimE_FeveR (314)
Admin/Capt bios with tags! I_vote_lcapAdmin/Capt bios with tags! I_voting_barAdmin/Capt bios with tags! I_vote_rcap 
naruto_owns77 (250)
Admin/Capt bios with tags! I_vote_lcapAdmin/Capt bios with tags! I_voting_barAdmin/Capt bios with tags! I_vote_rcap 
King_of_Light2 (149)
abhishekj (102)
TurkeysRule (100)
Yondaime-Hokage (92)
Sir Jesse (80)
flotzy (75)
Cursed (64)
HenHen00123 (32)

Latest topics

» The Beginning
Admin/Capt bios with tags! EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 7:07 pm by Cursed

» ||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~||
Admin/Capt bios with tags! EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 7:19 am by TurkeysRule

» who is the most annoying player in jw ?
Admin/Capt bios with tags! EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:01 am by King_of_Light2

» Word about tahj
Admin/Capt bios with tags! EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:52 pm by TurkeysRule

» Colder than Snow
Admin/Capt bios with tags! EmptyWed May 16, 2012 12:26 am by flotzy

» "We are Humans"
Admin/Capt bios with tags! EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:49 am by flotzy

» Hidden Paradaise
Admin/Capt bios with tags! EmptyFri May 11, 2012 10:02 pm by SilentZen

» Apps in shit
Admin/Capt bios with tags! EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 7:47 am by MatiUc

» My encounters with the BOT
Admin/Capt bios with tags! EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 10:13 am by SilentZen

Poll

What should the clan focus on next?
Admin/Capt bios with tags! I_vote_lcap46%Admin/Capt bios with tags! I_vote_rcap 46% [ 11 ]
Admin/Capt bios with tags! I_vote_lcap13%Admin/Capt bios with tags! I_vote_rcap 13% [ 3 ]
Admin/Capt bios with tags! I_vote_lcap29%Admin/Capt bios with tags! I_vote_rcap 29% [ 7 ]
Admin/Capt bios with tags! I_vote_lcap4%Admin/Capt bios with tags! I_vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
Admin/Capt bios with tags! I_vote_lcap8%Admin/Capt bios with tags! I_vote_rcap 8% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 24

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 2230 messages in 288 subjects

We have 51 registered users

The newest registered user is Pinksodapop16

3 posters

Admin/Capt bios with tags!

abhishekj
    abhishekj
    Anbu
    Anbu

Chakra Points : 24523
    Fame : 9

Role in JW
    Character Name: Itachi
    World Rank: SR - Akatsuki

Admin/Capt bios with tags! Empty Admin/Capt bios with tags!

Post  abhishekj Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:10 am

So here it goes:-

Main Leaders(Just Sanbi)

Admin/Capt bios with tags! Sanbi

USERNAME : AnimE_FeveR
    NICKNAMES : Sanbi, Fullmetal, Anime
    ROLE : Clan Leader + Head GFXer

Bio ->
    AnimE_FeveR, more easily called as Sanbi, was recruited by Mattendaven as a GFXer. A dramatic twist of events had left the clan in his hands. His incomparable grit and determination ensured that JW became one of the best clans that NA would have ever seen! A very straightforward and inspiriing personality, Sanbi cares deeply for the clan and will always play a prime role in the success any JW member had, has or will have.

Leaders:

Admin/Capt bios with tags! Cursed

USERNAME : Curs3d_Legend
    NICKNAMES : Cursed, Curse
    ROLE : Co-Leader + GFXer + VFXer

Bio->
    Cursed is the kind of person who has "that" factor about him that draws people towards him. He may seem at first to be your regular Jiraiya(restraining the use of the word pervert), but he has been in this clan for a really long time and has gained tremendous amounts of trust from all the members. His indomitable spirit ensures that the clan stays active and his incredible in-game abilities have saved the clan many a time from a severe crisis. His GFX style is unique and can probably be identified as a -Work of Cursed- from all the images in Google instantly!

Admin/Capt bios with tags! Ned-3

USERNAME : Nenadd
    NICKNAMES : Ned, Bob
    ROLE : Co-Leader

Bio ->
    Ned is the person who seems to hate everyone around him at the first glance, but once you get through that, you will find an extremely practical person who knows what is the best for JW. He is one of the most consistant in-gamers of Naruto-Arena because he is the person who spends hours at the Altar, debating and arguing, giving him incredible amounts of skill as a team builder. He even has a JW exclusive guide to his name!

Admin/Capt bios with tags! Willz

USERNAME : sqwerter
    NICKNAMES : Willz

Bio ->
    Willz is one of the earliest members of JW, along with one of the first leaders. He has been with JW, all through its rough bumps and hardships. A person with more experience at NA than a fish at breathing underwater, Willz is an extremely easy to approach person, more so if you love football!!

Admin/Capt bios with tags! Derek-3

USERNAME : naruto_owns77
    NICKNAMES : Derek
    Like Willz, Derek has been here even before the Big Bang. A person who may seem to be involved in his own stuff sometimes, Derek is all business when it comees to anything pertaining the clan. An aggresive meta team hater, Derek would be an amazing tournament guide by helping you stay out of the way of cheap combos, and also help you gain some real skill

Admin/Capt bios with tags! Madara-1

USERNAME(s) : ofrea12 ; minatokushinauzu
    NICKNAMES : Madara, Pika, Phil, Polka(Dont kill me ), Mad(Yes, thats a lot)

Bio ->
    Madara is the person who specializes in randomness, but when it comes down to it, he is extremely concerned about JW and he has an ability to gain peoples confidence.He tends to trust people easily and gains their trust even more easily. Madara is going to be your best friend if you love annoying others, while knowing your limits!

Admin/Capt bios with tags! Abhi-1

USERNAME : Abhishekj
    NICKNAMES : Ab, Abh, Abhi(Well you get the idea :p )
    ROLE : Co-Leader, Novice GFXer

Bio->
    Abh is one of the premiere streakers of JW. He has the ability to achieve exemplary ratios and his modest and humble approach to the game makes him a great role model for the others! Due to the hardships that a student faces in real life, Abh's fiery will has diminished, but he still amazes us with his loyalty, comradeship and his charismatic personality!

Admin/Capt bios with tags! Krow

USERNAME : Naruto_1_2_3
    NICKNAMES : Krow, Adi, Flash
    ROLE : Co-Leader + GFXer
    Krow is a person who is kind and is willing to work for JW and do anything in his power to make the clan better.He's one of the newest leaders but climbed fast to that spot because of his charisma and hardworking attitude,earning everyone's trust as a loyal and important member of the clan.He puts his heart in everything he does.He is not a proud person and will never abuse his powers. If you're a new member ,Krow is your best friend.Everyone loves him here!

Captains:

Admin/Capt bios with tags! Frozone-1

USERNAME : Frozensun24!
    NICKNAMES : Frozen, Sun, Frozone
    ROLE : Captain

Bio->
    Frozen, just like his name suggests, is calm, and tranquil, ever lasting. One of JW's oldest members, Frozen has proven himself time and over again in many different ways. A good person to know, and an even better person to befriend, Frozen is a pretty cool(pun not intended) person loved by JW, and all its members!

Admin/Capt bios with tags! Seiji

USERNAME : klknight
    NICKNAMES : Seiji

Bio ->
    If you used to keep a watch on pokemon, Seiji would best fit the personality of Ditto. He will treat you the exact same way you treat him, maybe in a much more intensified way. Its good if your good to him, but if you plan to annoy him, get all your safety equipment, all the screen censors you can find, and dunk them down a well, because they won't be good enough to protect you! This side of Seiji manages to keep unwanted intruders out of JW's chatbox, and he is probably the best gaurd a chatbox can have!

Admin/Capt bios with tags! VINC-2

USERNAME : LOSEER
    NICKNAMES: Vinc, Vincent

Bio ->
    Vincent, another old time JW fan-boy *cheers* , and the disciple of Derek, Vinc has grown and matured a lot in the time he has spent at JW. A person who makes friends easily, and knows when and where powers are supposed to be exercised. A person who always amazes us witth his humility and confidence, Vinc plays an integral role in keeping JW together.

Admin/Capt bios with tags! Zen-3

USERNAME : SilentZen
    NICKNAMES : Zen, Silent

Bio ->
    As his name suggests, Zen is well, pretty much silent. An amazing in-gamer and probably the most diplomatic person in the clan(when he is not silent xD), Zen can probably convince Neji to get spectacles if he really wanted to. A discreet, yet passionate in-gamer, Zen quietly achieves amazing stats by showing almost no effort whatsoever. He is the kind of person who can keep stuff on check with his quick thinking and off-charts IQ, doing so without showing off, or boasting. Zen would easily add to your list of "Must Befriend" if you do decide to join JW. A power hating person, Zen needs the bare essential power of a Captain to do what he wants to,that too pretty well.

Last edited by abhishekj on Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:41 pm; edited 4 times in total
    flotzy
    flotzy
    Admin

Chakra Points : 23629
    Fame : 3

Admin/Capt bios with tags! Empty Re: Admin/Capt bios with tags!

Post  flotzy Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:13 am

yep thanks!
    and i dont think im the head GFXer xD, its just sanbi and im still learning :p
    abhishekj
    abhishekj
    Anbu
    Anbu

Role in JW

Post  abhishekj Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:05 am

Swift_Flash wrote:yep thanks!
    oops my mistake ,copied the headings from sanbi and forgot to change the info

Post  Guest Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:37 pm

Very nice, but come on. Ned deserves his kermit tag. The other tag is lame D:
    SilentZen
    SilentZen
    Genin
    Genin

Chakra Points : 24194
    Fame : 6

Role in JW
    Character Name: Minato
    World Rank: Commoner

Post  SilentZen Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:31 pm

Sad It's... Beautiful!~
    abhishekj
    abhishekj
    Anbu
    Anbu

Role in JW

Post  abhishekj Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:40 pm

DimLord wrote:Very nice, but come on. Ned deserves his kermit tag. The other tag is lame D:

sigh ,sorry it was my mistake posted the wrong link ,will replace it -thanks for noticing
    flotzy
    flotzy
    Admin

Chakra Points : 23629
    Fame : 3

Post  flotzy Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:49 am

SilentZen wrote: Sad It's... Beautiful!~
    I know right :')

abhishekj wrote:
    Swift_Flash wrote:yep thanks!
    oops my mistake ,copied the headings from sanbi and forgot to change the info

Yup, no problemo, mistakes are human nature

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 7:52 am