Jinchurikki Warriors

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Anime-based forum

Welcome to Jinchurikki Warriors! An Anime-Based forum.

I forgot my password

Navigation

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 186 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:48 pm

Top posters

AnimE_FeveR (314)
wat do u think is the best game system of all time atm I_vote_lcapwat do u think is the best game system of all time atm I_voting_barwat do u think is the best game system of all time atm I_vote_rcap 
naruto_owns77 (250)
wat do u think is the best game system of all time atm I_vote_lcapwat do u think is the best game system of all time atm I_voting_barwat do u think is the best game system of all time atm I_vote_rcap 
King_of_Light2 (149)
abhishekj (102)
TurkeysRule (100)
Yondaime-Hokage (92)
Sir Jesse (80)
flotzy (75)
Cursed (64)
HenHen00123 (32)

Latest topics

» The Beginning
wat do u think is the best game system of all time atm EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 7:07 pm by Cursed

» ||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~||
wat do u think is the best game system of all time atm EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 7:19 am by TurkeysRule

» who is the most annoying player in jw ?
wat do u think is the best game system of all time atm EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:01 am by King_of_Light2

» Word about tahj
wat do u think is the best game system of all time atm EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:52 pm by TurkeysRule

» Colder than Snow
wat do u think is the best game system of all time atm EmptyWed May 16, 2012 12:26 am by flotzy

» "We are Humans"
wat do u think is the best game system of all time atm EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:49 am by flotzy

» Hidden Paradaise
wat do u think is the best game system of all time atm EmptyFri May 11, 2012 10:02 pm by SilentZen

» Apps in shit
wat do u think is the best game system of all time atm EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 7:47 am by MatiUc

» My encounters with the BOT
wat do u think is the best game system of all time atm EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 10:13 am by SilentZen

Poll

What should the clan focus on next?
wat do u think is the best game system of all time atm I_vote_lcap46%wat do u think is the best game system of all time atm I_vote_rcap 46% [ 11 ]
wat do u think is the best game system of all time atm I_vote_lcap13%wat do u think is the best game system of all time atm I_vote_rcap 13% [ 3 ]
wat do u think is the best game system of all time atm I_vote_lcap29%wat do u think is the best game system of all time atm I_vote_rcap 29% [ 7 ]
wat do u think is the best game system of all time atm I_vote_lcap4%wat do u think is the best game system of all time atm I_vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
wat do u think is the best game system of all time atm I_vote_lcap8%wat do u think is the best game system of all time atm I_vote_rcap 8% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 24

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 2230 messages in 288 subjects

We have 51 registered users

The newest registered user is Pinksodapop16

5 posters

wat do u think is the best game system of all time atm

naruto_owns77
    naruto_owns77
    Admin

Chakra Points : 27103
    Fame : 8

wat do u think is the best game system of all time atm Empty wat do u think is the best game system of all time atm

Post  naruto_owns77 Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:15 pm

wat do u think is or was the best game system of all time ima go old skool and say the nintendo 64 XD nah jk ps3 ftw not state ur opinions Twisted Evil
    AnimE_FeveR
    AnimE_FeveR
    Hokage
    Hokage

Chakra Points : 27434
    Fame : 27

Role in JW
    Character Name: Pwner
    World Rank: GM - Hokage

wat do u think is the best game system of all time atm Empty Re: wat do u think is the best game system of all time atm

Post  AnimE_FeveR Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:23 pm

i think playing with my small dick is fun Razz

wat do u think is the best game system of all time atm Empty yep

Post  Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:37 am

nintendo roks

wat do u think is the best game system of all time atm Empty Re: wat do u think is the best game system of all time atm

Post  Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:38 pm

i like super mario 3 for nitendo

Post  Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:39 pm

i also like naruto ultimate ninja 3 for ps2

wat do u think is the best game system of all time atm Empty nah my young padawan lol

Post  Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:02 pm

its only good in ps3 so roku is rite

Post  Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:17 pm

currently it's the ps3 though oldie fav nintendo 64 ^^

wat do u think is the best game system of all time atm Empty hmmmmmmmmm

Post  Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:56 am

THE DSI
    naruto_owns77
    naruto_owns77
    Admin

Post  naruto_owns77 Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:10 am

UCHIHA_SURVIVORX wrote:THE DSI
    the dsi sux ass
    naruto_owns77
    naruto_owns77
    Admin

Post  naruto_owns77 Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:37 am

ps3 pwns all cheers
    Yondaime-Hokage
    Yondaime-Hokage
    Chuunin
    Chuunin

Chakra Points : 26936
    Fame : 3

Post  Yondaime-Hokage Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:22 am

its hard to say of all time because if u compare them in gfx ps3 if u compare them with gfx according to time prlly be the ps1 or nintendo 64 if u go with price and time lol the cheapest is a forgotten one the gamecube which was 99.99 like the entire time it was out but the gamecube sux ass nd has bad gfx even for the cheap price i gotta go with my special ps1 that i took apart nd put the ps2 reader i bought offline that had a blu ray reader like the ps3 2 bad it dnt actually read ps3 games just ps1 nd ps2 but it does play blu ray dvds

wat do u think is the best game system of all time atm Empty true so very true

Post  Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:42 am

but dont u think the ps versons should have more credit it been there a long time so ps3 ftw
    AnimE_FeveR
    AnimE_FeveR
    Hokage
    Hokage

Chakra Points : 27434
    Fame : 27

Role in JW
    Character Name: Pwner
    World Rank: GM - Hokage

Post  AnimE_FeveR Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:31 pm

yeah i think PS1 had the first CG animated game. which was FF7 Very Happy but i like game boy Razz

wat do u think is the best game system of all time atm Empty yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Post  Guest Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:15 pm

naruto_owns77 wrote:ps3 pwns all cheers
    ya damn right
    HenHen00123
    HenHen00123
    Genin
    Genin

Chakra Points : 27017
    Fame : 6

Post  HenHen00123 Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:31 pm

well I cant really decide on one specific system but I say that the sony video game company and WTF SANBI WITH YOUR FIRST REPLY O-O

Post  Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:50 am

I think PS3 and Xbox 360
    Sir Jesse
    Sir Jesse
    Chuunin
    Chuunin

Chakra Points : 25397
    Fame : 10

Post  Sir Jesse Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:06 am

PS3 and PSP Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 8:04 pm