Jinchurikki Warriors

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Anime-based forum

Welcome to Jinchurikki Warriors! An Anime-Based forum.

I forgot my password

Navigation

Who is online?

In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 186 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:48 pm

Top posters

AnimE_FeveR (314)
Rate the Signature and Avatar above you. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRate the Signature and Avatar above you. - Page 2 I_voting_barRate the Signature and Avatar above you. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
naruto_owns77 (250)
Rate the Signature and Avatar above you. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRate the Signature and Avatar above you. - Page 2 I_voting_barRate the Signature and Avatar above you. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
King_of_Light2 (149)
abhishekj (102)
TurkeysRule (100)
Yondaime-Hokage (92)
Sir Jesse (80)
flotzy (75)
Cursed (64)
HenHen00123 (32)

Latest topics

» The Beginning
Rate the Signature and Avatar above you. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 7:07 pm by Cursed

» ||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~||
Rate the Signature and Avatar above you. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 7:19 am by TurkeysRule

» who is the most annoying player in jw ?
Rate the Signature and Avatar above you. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:01 am by King_of_Light2

» Word about tahj
Rate the Signature and Avatar above you. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:52 pm by TurkeysRule

» Colder than Snow
Rate the Signature and Avatar above you. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 12:26 am by flotzy

» "We are Humans"
Rate the Signature and Avatar above you. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:49 am by flotzy

» Hidden Paradaise
Rate the Signature and Avatar above you. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 10:02 pm by SilentZen

» Apps in shit
Rate the Signature and Avatar above you. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 7:47 am by MatiUc

» My encounters with the BOT
Rate the Signature and Avatar above you. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 10:13 am by SilentZen

Poll

What should the clan focus on next?
Rate the Signature and Avatar above you. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap46%Rate the Signature and Avatar above you. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 46% [ 11 ]
Rate the Signature and Avatar above you. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%Rate the Signature and Avatar above you. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 13% [ 3 ]
Rate the Signature and Avatar above you. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap29%Rate the Signature and Avatar above you. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 29% [ 7 ]
Rate the Signature and Avatar above you. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%Rate the Signature and Avatar above you. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
Rate the Signature and Avatar above you. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%Rate the Signature and Avatar above you. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 24

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 2230 messages in 288 subjects

We have 51 registered users

The newest registered user is Pinksodapop16

+3
Yondaime-Hokage
naruto_owns77
AnimE_FeveR
7 posters

Rate the Signature and Avatar above you.

abhishekj
    abhishekj
    Anbu
    Anbu

Chakra Points : 24448
    Fame : 9

Role in JW
    Character Name: Itachi
    World Rank: SR - Akatsuki

Rate the Signature and Avatar above you. - Page 2 Empty ohhhhhhh

Post  abhishekj Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:53 am

well madara's avatar is made by kim so i wont rate bounce
    abhishekj
    abhishekj
    Anbu
    Anbu

Role in JW

Rate the Signature and Avatar above you. - Page 2 Empty what is this

Post  abhishekj Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:50 am

i though this thread is still on?
    TurkeysRule
    TurkeysRule
    Admin

Chakra Points : 24380
    Fame : 0

Role in JW
    Character Name: Commoner
    World Rank: Commoner

Rate the Signature and Avatar above you. - Page 2 Empty Re: Rate the Signature and Avatar above you.

Post  TurkeysRule Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:41 am

Ab i know im not a mod or admin on here but no double posting XD,anyways i rate 6 out of 10 for ab

Rate the Signature and Avatar above you. - Page 2 Empty Re: Rate the Signature and Avatar above you.

Post  Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:04 pm

You can rate even if your avatar wasn't made by you. xD
    Also rate the signature if you have one. =]

10000000000000000000/10

Fufufufufu~
    abhishekj
    abhishekj
    Anbu
    Anbu

Role in JW

Post  abhishekj Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:21 pm

Minatokushinauzu wrote:Ab i know im not a mod or admin on here but no double posting XD,anyways i rate 6 out of 10 for ab
    double posting means posting the same thing twice
    i THink u dont know it
    and dont forget to rate Laughing

Post  Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:32 pm

abhishekj wrote:
    Minatokushinauzu wrote:Ab i know im not a mod or admin on here but no double posting XD,anyways i rate 6 out of 10 for ab
    double posting means posting the same thing twice
    i THink u dont know it
    and dont forget to rate Laughing

If two posts are posted in succession of each other by the same poster and within 24 hours of each other then that to me is a double post. I don't see a second post by the same poster several days later with new information as a double post. A mod should probably state what they believe is a double post.

9/10
    I like it very much! Dislike the text tho. ._.

Oh and Kumami did rate. 8D
    abhishekj
    abhishekj
    Anbu
    Anbu

Role in JW

Rate the Signature and Avatar above you. - Page 2 Empty okkkkkkkk

Post  abhishekj Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:46 am

u asked a mod should post what he thinks a double post is
    I already said what is double post according to me but sorry for the double post if it is one
    and i didnot say that madara did not vote i said that he should never for got to vote (both things are different)

Now for your avatar 76/10 the clack part makes it look like background. It doesnt fit with the black background of the the webpage:shock: Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:31 am