Jinchurikki Warriors

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Anime-based forum

Welcome to Jinchurikki Warriors! An Anime-Based forum.

I forgot my password

Navigation

Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 186 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:48 pm

Top posters

AnimE_FeveR (314)
Rules - Must READ!! I_vote_lcapRules - Must READ!! I_voting_barRules - Must READ!! I_vote_rcap 
naruto_owns77 (250)
Rules - Must READ!! I_vote_lcapRules - Must READ!! I_voting_barRules - Must READ!! I_vote_rcap 
King_of_Light2 (149)
abhishekj (102)
TurkeysRule (100)
Yondaime-Hokage (92)
Sir Jesse (80)
flotzy (75)
Cursed (64)
HenHen00123 (32)

Latest topics

» The Beginning
Rules - Must READ!! EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 7:07 pm by Cursed

» ||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~||
Rules - Must READ!! EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 7:19 am by TurkeysRule

» who is the most annoying player in jw ?
Rules - Must READ!! EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:01 am by King_of_Light2

» Word about tahj
Rules - Must READ!! EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:52 pm by TurkeysRule

» Colder than Snow
Rules - Must READ!! EmptyWed May 16, 2012 12:26 am by flotzy

» "We are Humans"
Rules - Must READ!! EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:49 am by flotzy

» Hidden Paradaise
Rules - Must READ!! EmptyFri May 11, 2012 10:02 pm by SilentZen

» Apps in shit
Rules - Must READ!! EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 7:47 am by MatiUc

» My encounters with the BOT
Rules - Must READ!! EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 10:13 am by SilentZen

Poll

What should the clan focus on next?
Rules - Must READ!! I_vote_lcap46%Rules - Must READ!! I_vote_rcap 46% [ 11 ]
Rules - Must READ!! I_vote_lcap13%Rules - Must READ!! I_vote_rcap 13% [ 3 ]
Rules - Must READ!! I_vote_lcap29%Rules - Must READ!! I_vote_rcap 29% [ 7 ]
Rules - Must READ!! I_vote_lcap4%Rules - Must READ!! I_vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
Rules - Must READ!! I_vote_lcap8%Rules - Must READ!! I_vote_rcap 8% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 24

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 2230 messages in 288 subjects

We have 51 registered users

The newest registered user is Pinksodapop16

Rules - Must READ!!

Rules - Must READ!! Empty Rules - Must READ!!

Post  Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:36 pm

Read or risk being BANNED!!

1. Posting Guidelines

a. Please don't multiple-post (post right after your last post) unless you run out of room in your previous post.

b. Don't create multiple threads about the same topic. Stick to the last thread you created. When creating a thread, check that a thread hasn't been created about the same subject already.

c. Only bump threads if you have something relevant to add to the topic. You may bump your own threads if you have updated your first posts with more information, but don't bump simply to get attention.

d. When posting images, please limit yourself to 5 images per post if they are large. We encourage this out of courtesy for users having to scroll through threads with masses of images. Please also make sure that your images are not so large that they stretch the browser window horizontally, making members have to use a scroll bar.

e. If you see any posts which you think may be offensive or violating the rules, click the report button to send a message describing the offense to the staff.

2. Signatures

Signatures must be within the following measurements:

Rules - Must READ!! SigSizeMap

A limit of 6 images and 100kb in total is allowed for sigs. Global Moderators and Administrators have the right to edit signatures which are too large or have any offensive content.

3. Game Hubs, Profiles, Blogs and IRC Chat

The XAT Chats are occasionally moderated by staff members, who have the right to intervene if they see any inappropriate behaviour, by banning members from hubs or closing them. In many cases, you won't know there's a moderator in your hub, so make sure you're not violating any rules at any time. Members in a chat may also use a reporting feature to report any offenses to the staff.

If a staff member notices anything particularly offensive in your profile comments or blog, they may decide to edit or remove these as necessary.

The chat is managed by a dedicated team of operators and an IRC administrator. There's a separate set of rules for appropriate IRC conduct, so if you visit the chat, please make sure you check them out.

4. Forum Accounts and Name Changes

One account is permitted per person. If you're caught having other accounts for your own personal use, the other accounts will be banned or deleted permanently, and your main account will be banned for two weeks. Any attempts to evade this two week ban, or any further accounts being created after the ban has expired, will lead to an IP ban.

The staff are completely ruthless here when handling multiple account users or ban evaders. If you use any other means to access the site after your IP has been banned, we will not hesitate to report you to your ISP.

Additionally, members are responsible for their own accounts. Anything posted on your account is your responsibility. If an account gets hacked and does enough to get banned, the original owner of the account will not be able to argue against the ban, even if it really isn't their fault. So, please, keep your password to yourself.

The Admins will not issue you a name change unless the following has occurred:

1. You have chosen an offensive or inappropriate name
    2. You have chosen a name that was completely thoughtless and impractical to use, such as a jumble of letters and numbers with absolutely no meaning, making it hard for other members to refer to you, or
    3. You have accidentally entered your email address as your username

Otherwise, you will have to stick to what you've got, no exceptions. Any requests trying to seek favouritism for a possible name change will be ignored.

5. Feedback and Problem Resolution

If you have any suggestions or questions about the site in general, please visit the Feedback/Questions forum. If you want to report any posts or hubs make sure you use their reporting features as mentioned in section 2. and 4.

PLEASE DO NOT MAKE FALSE REPORTS TO THE STAFF. If we find you doing this, you may receive an infraction.

Problems with particular members should be reported to any available Moderator, or for very serious issues contact a Forum Administrator via pager message or private message.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:49 pm