Jinchurikki Warriors

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Anime-based forum

Welcome to Jinchurikki Warriors! An Anime-Based forum.

I forgot my password

Navigation

Who is online?

In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 186 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:48 pm

Top posters

AnimE_FeveR (314)
Biotags Text :D  I_vote_lcapBiotags Text :D  I_voting_barBiotags Text :D  I_vote_rcap 
naruto_owns77 (250)
Biotags Text :D  I_vote_lcapBiotags Text :D  I_voting_barBiotags Text :D  I_vote_rcap 
King_of_Light2 (149)
abhishekj (102)
TurkeysRule (100)
Yondaime-Hokage (92)
Sir Jesse (80)
flotzy (75)
Cursed (64)
HenHen00123 (32)

Latest topics

» The Beginning
Biotags Text :D  EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 7:07 pm by Cursed

» ||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~||
Biotags Text :D  EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 7:19 am by TurkeysRule

» who is the most annoying player in jw ?
Biotags Text :D  EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:01 am by King_of_Light2

» Word about tahj
Biotags Text :D  EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:52 pm by TurkeysRule

» Colder than Snow
Biotags Text :D  EmptyWed May 16, 2012 12:26 am by flotzy

» "We are Humans"
Biotags Text :D  EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:49 am by flotzy

» Hidden Paradaise
Biotags Text :D  EmptyFri May 11, 2012 10:02 pm by SilentZen

» Apps in shit
Biotags Text :D  EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 7:47 am by MatiUc

» My encounters with the BOT
Biotags Text :D  EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 10:13 am by SilentZen

Poll

What should the clan focus on next?
Biotags Text :D  I_vote_lcap46%Biotags Text :D  I_vote_rcap 46% [ 11 ]
Biotags Text :D  I_vote_lcap13%Biotags Text :D  I_vote_rcap 13% [ 3 ]
Biotags Text :D  I_vote_lcap29%Biotags Text :D  I_vote_rcap 29% [ 7 ]
Biotags Text :D  I_vote_lcap4%Biotags Text :D  I_vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
Biotags Text :D  I_vote_lcap8%Biotags Text :D  I_vote_rcap 8% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 24

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 2230 messages in 288 subjects

We have 51 registered users

The newest registered user is Pinksodapop16

4 posters

Biotags Text :D

flotzy
    flotzy
    Admin

Chakra Points : 23559
    Fame : 3

Biotags Text :D  Empty Biotags Text :D

Post  flotzy Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:55 am

As a part of JW's 3rd Year Anniversary celebrations, here is the text for all the Admins and Moderators. In case anyone was missed out, please notify me and since I missed them out, it means i don't know them very well, so someone else shall type out their tags!
    If required, some gfx shall surround the tag to make it a bit more attractive.
    Here goes!
    flotzy
    flotzy
    Admin

Biotags Text :D  Empty Admins Tags

Post  flotzy Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:55 am

USERNAME : AnimE_FeveR
    NICKNAMES : Sanbi, Fullmetal, Anime
    ROLE : Clan Leader + Head GFXer

Bio ->
    AnimE_FeveR, more easily called as Sanbi, was recruited by Mattendaven as a GFXer. A dramatic twist of events had left the clan in his hands. His incomparable grit and determination ensured that JW became one of the best clans that NA would have ever seen! A very straightforward and inspiriing personality, Sanbi cares deeply for the clan and will always play a prime role in the success any JW member had, has or will have.

USERNAME : Curs3d_Legend
    NICKNAMES : Cursed
    ROLE : Co-Leader + GFXer + VFXer

Bio->
    Cursed is the kind of person who has "that" factor about him that draws people towards him. He may seem at first to be your regular Jiraiya(restraining the use of the word pervert), but he has been in this clan for a really long time and has gained tremendous amounts of trust from all the members. His indomitable spirit ensures that the clan stays active and his incredible in-game abilities have saved the clan many a time from a severe crisis. His GFX style is unique and can probably be identified as a -Work of Cursed- from all the images in Google instantly!

USERNAME : Nenadd
    NICKNAMES : Ned
    ROLE : Co-Leader

Bio ->
    Ned is the person who seems to hate everyone around him at the first glance, but once you get through that, you will find an extremely practical person who knows what is the best for JW. He is one of the most consistant in-gamers of Naruto-Arena because he is the person who spends hours at the Altar, debating and arguing, giving him incredible amounts of skill as a team builder. He even has a JW exclusive guide to his name!

USERNAME : sqwerter
    NICKNAMES : Willz

Bio ->
    Willz is one of the earliest members of JW, along with one of the first leaders. He has been with JW, all through its rough bumps and hardships. A person with more experience at NA than a fish at breathing underwater, Willz is an extremely easy to approach person, more so if you love football!!

USERNAME : Abhishekj
    NICKNAMES : Ab, Abh, Abhi(Well you get the idea :p )
    ROLE : Co-Leader, Novice GFXer

Bio->
    Abh is one of the premiere streakers of JW. He has the ability to achieve exemplary ratios and his modest and humble approach to the game makes him a great role model for the others! Due to the hardships that a student faces in real life, Abh's fiery will has diminished, but he still amazes us with his loyalty, comradeship and his charismatic personality!

USERNAME(s) : ofrea12 ; minatokushinauzu
    NICKNAMES : Madara, Pika, Phil, Polka(Dont kill me Razz ), Mad(Yes, thats a lot)

Bio ->
    Madara is the person who specializes in randomness, but when it comes down to it, he is extremely concerned about JW and he has an ability to gain peoples confidence.He tends to trust people easily and gains their trust even more easily. Madara is going to be your best friend if you love annoying others, while knowing your limits!

USERNAME : naruto_owns77
    NICKNAMES : Derek
    Like Willz, Derek has been here even before the Big Bang. A person who may seem to be involved in his own stuff sometimes, Derek is all business when it comees to anything pertaining the clan. An aggresive meta team hater, Derek would be an amazing tournament guide by helping you stay out of the way of cheap combos, and also help you gain some real skill.

Last edited by Swift_Flash on Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:47 am; edited 5 times in total
    flotzy
    flotzy
    Admin

Biotags Text :D  Empty Re: Biotags Text :D

Post  flotzy Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:57 am

USERNAME : klknight
    NICKNAMES : Seiji
    ROLE : Captain

Bio ->
    If you used to keep a watch on pokemon, Seiji would best fit the personality of Ditto. He will treat you the exact same way you treat him, maybe in a much more intensified way. Its good if your good to him, but if you plan to annoy him, get all your safety equipment, all the screen censors you can find, and dunk them down a well, because they won't be good enough to protect you! This side of Seiji manages to keep unwanted intruders out of JW's chatbox, and he is probably the best gaurd a chatbox can have!

USERNAME : SilentZen
    NICKNAMES : Zen, Silent

Bio ->
    As his name suggests, Zen is well, pretty much silent. An amazing in-gamer and probably the most diplomatic person in the clan(when he is not silent xD), Zen can probably convince Neji to get spectacles if he really wanted to. A discreet, yet passionate in-gamer, Zen quietly achieves amazing stats by showing almost no effort whatsoever. He is the kind of person who can keep stuff on check with his quick thinking and off-charts IQ, doing so without showing off, or boasting. Zen would easily add to your list of "Must Befriend" if you do decide to join JW. A power hating person, Zen needs the bare essential power of a Captain to do what he wants to,that too pretty well.

USERNAME : LOSEER
    NICKNAMES: Vinc, Vincent

Bio ->
    Vincent, another old time JW fan-boy *cheers* , and the disciple of Derek, Vinc has grown and matured a lot in the time he has spent at JW. A person who makes friends easily, and knows when and where powers are supposed to be exercised. A person who always amazes us witth his humility and confidence, Vinc plays an integral role in keeping JW together.

USERNAME : Frozensun24!
    NICKNAMES : Frozen, Sun, Frozone

Bio->

Frozen, just like his name suggests, is calm, and tranquil, ever lasting. One of JW's oldest members, Frozen has proven himself time and over again in many different ways. A good person to know, and an even better person to befriend, Frozen is a pretty cool(pun not intended) person loved by JW, and all its members!

Last edited by Swift_Flash on Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:41 am; edited 3 times in total
    abhishekj
    abhishekj
    Anbu
    Anbu

Chakra Points : 24453
    Fame : 9

Role in JW
    Character Name: Itachi
    World Rank: SR - Akatsuki

Biotags Text :D  Empty hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Post  abhishekj Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:46 am

first of all,,great work
    now i think sanbi would be able to do for vinc.
    and where is you in this........?

and matt too i think
    flotzy
    flotzy
    Admin

Post  flotzy Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:43 am

thanks!
    Derek said he would do Vinc's
    idk if we are doin retired peoples
    abhishekj
    abhishekj
    Anbu
    Anbu

Role in JW

Biotags Text :D  Empty since you........

Post  abhishekj Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:22 am

since you are doing it ,probably you should decide
    SilentZen
    SilentZen
    Genin
    Genin

Chakra Points : 24124
    Fame : 6

Role in JW
    Character Name: Minato
    World Rank: Commoner

Biotags Text :D  Empty An answer?

Post  SilentZen Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:31 pm

A simple answer? Maybe, as to why I don't like power?

If I were given the choice to choose whether I want to be a "little" man or a man who held power, I would probably choose to be a little man. Why? some may ask... Why waste time with such a question? As long as you're alive, life is marvelous. That alone is enough for me. Eternally at peace living throughout time... Nothing seems better to me. Then as a "little" man, I won't have to worry about any troubles. The simple life is good enough for me ^^
    flotzy
    flotzy
    Admin

Post  flotzy Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:20 am

Well zen, thats what they all say...before becoming the president/ highest person in authority...........
    I know what youre aiming for....
    Sanbi be careful, someones scheming in thier cunning mind Evil or Very Mad

just kidding, though i didnt get a word of what you said :p
    AnimE_FeveR
    AnimE_FeveR
    Hokage
    Hokage

Chakra Points : 27349
    Fame : 27

Role in JW
    Character Name: Pwner
    World Rank: GM - Hokage

Post  AnimE_FeveR Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:07 am

good job krow Smile!
    abhishekj
    abhishekj
    Anbu
    Anbu

Role in JW

Post  abhishekj Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:13 am

SilentZen wrote:A simple answer? Maybe, as to why I don't like power?

If I were given the choice to choose whether I want to be a "little" man or a man who held power, I would probably choose to be a little man. Why? some may ask... Why waste time with such a question? As long as you're alive, life is marvelous. That alone is enough for me. Eternally at peace living throughout time... Nothing seems better to me. Then as a "little" man, I won't have to worry about any troubles. The simple life is good enough for me ^^

quite inspiring and true too,atleast i do believe your words

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:26 pm