Jinchurikki Warriors

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Anime-based forum

Welcome to Jinchurikki Warriors! An Anime-Based forum.

I forgot my password

Navigation

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 186 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:48 pm

Top posters

AnimE_FeveR (314)
||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| I_vote_lcap||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| I_voting_bar||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| I_vote_rcap 
naruto_owns77 (250)
||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| I_vote_lcap||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| I_voting_bar||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| I_vote_rcap 
King_of_Light2 (149)
abhishekj (102)
TurkeysRule (100)
Yondaime-Hokage (92)
Sir Jesse (80)
flotzy (75)
Cursed (64)
HenHen00123 (32)

Latest topics

» The Beginning
||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 7:07 pm by Cursed

» ||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~||
||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 7:19 am by TurkeysRule

» who is the most annoying player in jw ?
||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:01 am by King_of_Light2

» Word about tahj
||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:52 pm by TurkeysRule

» Colder than Snow
||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| EmptyWed May 16, 2012 12:26 am by flotzy

» "We are Humans"
||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:49 am by flotzy

» Hidden Paradaise
||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| EmptyFri May 11, 2012 10:02 pm by SilentZen

» Apps in shit
||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 7:47 am by MatiUc

» My encounters with the BOT
||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 10:13 am by SilentZen

Poll

What should the clan focus on next?
||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| I_vote_lcap46%||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| I_vote_rcap 46% [ 11 ]
||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| I_vote_lcap13%||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| I_vote_rcap 13% [ 3 ]
||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| I_vote_lcap29%||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| I_vote_rcap 29% [ 7 ]
||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| I_vote_lcap4%||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| I_vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| I_vote_lcap8%||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| I_vote_rcap 8% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 24

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 2230 messages in 288 subjects

We have 51 registered users

The newest registered user is Pinksodapop16

+3
King_of_Light2
abhishekj
flotzy
7 posters

||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~||

flotzy
    flotzy
    Admin

Chakra Points : 23559
    Fame : 3

||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Empty ||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~||

Post  flotzy Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:16 am

||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| AWESOMEBANNERD1

The place we all call home
    With clanmates focused on the same goal
    No matter how much we have to grind and roar.
    Having dedication that would somehow pay off..
    For ourselves, For our clan, For our home.
    For Jinchuuriki Warriors.

All are Welcome!

||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Line
    ||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| History2

Chapter One- The Rise of Jinchuuriki Warriors!

On October 11, 2009, Jinchuuriki Warriors was created with the leaders Mattdaven92 and willz_4_eva. As we were new we needed a GFXer which soon became later known as the leader AnimE_FeveR. Three weeks passed and not many things have changed the clan, we begun to go into a spiral into the pit of darkness but was stopped by the decision of Mattdaven92.

Chapter Two- The Downfall of Jinchuuriki Warriors?

The leaders decision was to give the leadership to AnimE_FeveR and to return to their previous clan UCA, as they thought nothing could save the downfall of JW. AnimE_FeveR's determination to prove that Matt had made the wrong decision by start Operation: Rise Jinchuuriki!

Chapter Three- Operation: Rise Jinchuuriki!

AnimE_FeveR started Operation: Rise Jinchuuriki by doing the first crucial step to a clan, recruiting members. This process took a month and the site begun to fill with more members to what it is today. After this month the previous owners finally made the decision to rejoin JW! As more weeks pass by New Co-Leaders were being chosen to help with the clan. Jinchurikki Warriors had 6 Owners to help with the clan back then which were as follows: AnimE_FeveR, Mattdaven92, Naruto_owns77, The-Punesher, HenHen00, and Sqwerter. With all these leaders to help Jinchuuriki Warriors has grown into what it is today. We are well known throughout NA but we still have much more to go.

Chapter Four- Jinchuuriki Warriors vs UCA!

In JW's history, UCA has popped into the minds of many of the members and especially the moderators and admins of the clan. If you are a well informed member of JW's past, you would know that JW was built from UCA's downfall, but the ones who have left UCA to join here still show their loyalty to their old clan with attempts of recreating the clan. UCA was then recreated and they are now a growing clan, but in the beginning of the recreating of UCA there have been difficulties with these two clans co-existing with one another. Each clan tried to eliminate the other and JW has received a large amount of damage due to this short war. This conflict is not coming to an end and each clan formed an alliance, but this war between these two clans will help each other realize, that we must work together then fight.

Chapter Five - The fall of Jinchuuriki Warriors

JW suffered a harsh blow when many of the leaders left to form a new clan, and even more leaders and members retiring for good. The clan dropped many levels and ladder ranks. The old members kept haunting JW and did not stop at leaving the clan. It looked as though the time had come for JW to halt.

Chapter Six - The Unstoppable Soldiers!

However this did not stop, nor falter the remaining might of JW. It's been a year since this occured, though our leveling has slowed down and we have only gone from 36 to 41. Since then we are still alive and kept going. Leaders Curs3d_legend, sqwerter, and of course, Anime_Fever remained and provided solid support. JW has also aqcuired new leaders Abhishekj and Naruto_1_2_3. We are still striving and hope to achieve what no clan has ever before, even as we acknowledge, and embrace the fact that this will not be easy at all!

Chapter Seven - The Cursed Crusade

History has been created at JW once again. AnimE_FeveR, finally recognizes the hard work and dedication put by Curs3d_Legend towards the clan for almost the entire 3 years, suitably rewarding him by allowing him to be the first person to share his Clan Leader spot with! The clan was saddened by the quitting of Nenadd and Abhishekj, but quickly getting over it, and under the able leadership of both Curs3d_Legend and AnimE_FeveR, and Sqwerter returns with a bang, Ofrea12 shattering his '+15 Noob' jinx to become a war horse, we are notching up to be a strong contender once again!

Last edited by Swift_Flash on Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:22 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : needed to be edited)
    flotzy
    flotzy
    Admin

||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Empty Re: ||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~||

Post  flotzy Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:18 am

||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Jwgfx
    GFX is created by AnimE_FeveR
    ||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Avatar1||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Avatar2||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Avatar3||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Avatar4||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Avatar5||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Avatar6||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Avatar7||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Avatar8||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Avatar9||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Avatar10||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Avatar11||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Avatar12||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Avatar13||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Avatar14||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Avatar15||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Avatar16||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Avatar17||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Avatar18||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Avatar19
    ||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Sa||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Sa1||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Sa10||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Sa2||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Sa3||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Sa4||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Sa5||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Sa6||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Sa7||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Sa8||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Sa9||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Avatar10-1||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Avatar11-3||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Avatar8-1||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Avatar9-1||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Pein-1||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Avatar11-2||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Avatar12||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Avatar10||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Avatar11-1||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Avatar7||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Avatar9||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Avatar8||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Avatar-1||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Avatar1-1||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Avatar2-1||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Avatar4-1||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Avatar5-1||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Avatar6||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Madara||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Avatar15||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Avatar16||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Avatar17||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Avatar18||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Avatar19||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Avatar12-1||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Avatar13||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Avatar14||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Jwavvy2||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Jwavvy3 ||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Jwavvy4||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Jwavvy5

Made by Icy
    ||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| 2ndKage||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| 4th1||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Bee||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Shin||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Pein||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Pe||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Y||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Nar-Book||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| PapaKaka||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| RealPain2||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Sas5||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Suigetsu1||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| 6Tails||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Kaka5||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Konan1||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Sas1||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Sas4||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Yondi||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| NAr1||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Kaka6||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Kaka3||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Konan||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Freebee68||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Freebee30||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Freebee14||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Freebee9||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Freebee8||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Freebee5||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Freebee1||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Freeavy2||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Ava-v36||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Ava-v26||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Ava-v25||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Ava-v23||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Ava-v22||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Ava-v19||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Ava-v15||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Ava-v14||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Ava-v11||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Ava-v9||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Ava-v8||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| 24d0xa1||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| 20z1fk1||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Grimm||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Sasukeshippudensig||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Pein-1||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| M||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Itachii||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Ita||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Ike||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Freebee36||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Freebee32||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Fire||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| D

Made by Tokiya

||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Jw ||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Jwmustang ||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Jwsas ||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Jwallen ||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Hinajw ||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Inojw ||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Utakatajw

||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Sakujw ||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Jwneji2
    Made by Jesse
    ||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Jw3 ||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Avy ||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Avy2||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| 19||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| 65266||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Astadabarbat||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| IGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Jworochimaru||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarg||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Rawraaaaa||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Rawraaaaaaaaaaargg||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| RawrIchigo
    ||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| SasukeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeKUUUN||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Toshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    flotzy
    flotzy
    Admin

||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Empty Re: ||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~||

Post  flotzy Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:21 am

Main Leader

||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Sanbi

USERNAME : AnimE_FeveR
    NICKNAMES : Sanbi, Fullmetal, Anime
    ROLE : Clan Leader + Head GFXer

Bio ->
    AnimE_FeveR, more easily called as Sanbi, was recruited by Mattendaven as a GFXer. A dramatic twist of events had left the clan in his hands. His incomparable grit and determination ensured that JW became one of the best clans that NA would have ever seen! A very straightforward and inspiriing personality, Sanbi cares deeply for the clan and will always play a prime role in the success any JW member had, has or will have.

Leaders:

||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Cursed

USERNAME : Curs3d_Legend
    NICKNAMES : Cursed, Curse
    ROLE : Co-Leader + GFXer + VFXer

Bio->
    Cursed is the kind of person who has "that" factor about him that draws people towards him. He may seem at first to be your regular Jiraiya(restraining the use of the word pervert), but he has been in this clan for a really long time and has gained tremendous amounts of trust from all the members. His indomitable spirit ensures that the clan stays active and his incredible in-game abilities have saved the clan many a time from a severe crisis. His GFX style is unique and can probably be identified as a -Work of Cursed- from all the images in Google instantly!

||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Willz

USERNAME : sqwerter
    NICKNAMES : Willz
    ROLE : Co-Leader

Bio ->
    Willz is one of the co-founders of JW, along with MattDaven92. He has been with JW, all through its rough bumps and hardships. A person with more experience at NA than a fish at breathing underwater, Willz is an extremely easy to approach person, more so if you love football!!

||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Derek-3

USERNAME : naruto_owns77
    NICKNAMES : Derek
    Like Willz, Derek has been here even before the Big Bang. A person who may seem to be involved in his own stuff sometimes, Derek is all business when it comees to anything pertaining the clan. An aggresive meta team hater, Derek would be an amazing tournament guide by helping you stay out of the way of cheap combos, and also help you gain some real skill

||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Madara-1

USERNAME(s) : ofrea12 ; minatokushinauzu
    NICKNAMES : Madara, Pika, Phil, Polka(Dont kill me ), Mad(Yes, thats a lot)

Bio ->
    Madara is the person who specializes in randomness, but when it comes down to it, he is extremely concerned about JW and he has an ability to gain peoples confidence.He tends to trust people easily and gains their trust even more easily. Madara is going to be your best friend if you love annoying others, while knowing your limits!

||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Abhi-1

USERNAME : Abhishekj
    NICKNAMES : Ab, Abh, Abhi(Well you get the idea :p )
    ROLE : Co-Leader, Novice GFXer

Bio->
    Abh is one of the premiere streakers of JW. He has the ability to achieve exemplary ratios and his modest and humble approach to the game makes him a great role model for the others! Due to the hardships that a student faces in real life, Abh's fiery will has diminished, but he still amazes us with his loyalty, comradeship and his charismatic personality!

||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Krow

USERNAME : Naruto_1_2_3
    NICKNAMES : Krow, Adi, Flash
    ROLE : Co-Leader + GFXer
    Krow is a person who is kind and is willing to work for JW and do anything in his power to make the clan better.He's one of the newest leaders but climbed fast to that spot because of his charisma and hardworking attitude,earning everyone's trust as a loyal and important member of the clan.He puts his heart in everything he does.He is not a proud person and will never abuse his powers. If you're a new member ,Krow is your best friend.Everyone loves him here!

Captains:

||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Frozone-1

USERNAME : Frozensun24!
    NICKNAMES : Frozen, Sun, Frozone
    ROLE : Captain

Bio->
    Frozen, just like his name suggests, is calm, and tranquil, ever lasting. One of JW's oldest members, Frozen has proven himself time and over again in many different ways. A good person to know, and an even better person to befriend, Frozen is a pretty cool(pun not intended) person loved by JW, and all its members!

||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| VINC-2

USERNAME : LOSEER
    NICKNAMES: Vinc, Vincent

Bio ->
    Vincent, another old time JW fan-boy *cheers* , and the disciple of Derek, Vinc has grown and matured a lot in the time he has spent at JW. He is a person who makes friends easily, and knows when and where powers are supposed to be exercised. He never ceases to amaze us with his humility and confidence, playing an integral role in keeping JW together.

||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Zen-3

USERNAME : SilentZen
    NICKNAMES : Zen, Silent

Bio ->
    As his name suggests, Zen is well, pretty much silent. An amazing in-gamer and probably the most diplomatic person in the clan(when he is not silent xD), Zen can probably convince Neji to get spectacles if he really wanted to. A discreet, yet passionate in-gamer, Zen quietly achieves amazing stats by showing almost no effort whatsoever. He is the kind of person who can keep stuff on check with his quick thinking and off-charts IQ, doing so without showing off, or boasting. Zen would easily add to your list of "Must Befriend" if you do decide to join JW. A power hating person, Zen needs the bare essential power of a Captain to do what he wants to,that too pretty well.

Last edited by Swift_Flash on Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:40 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : needed to)
    flotzy
    flotzy
    Admin

Post  flotzy Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:32 am

So, How do you join now?
    ||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Requirements

||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| I_statisticsAnyone may join the clan for a trial rank.
    ||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| I_statisticsTo become member you must be able to maintain 70% win percentage to Jounin. You will be in trial during this test.
    ||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| I_statisticsTo become Captain you must be able to maintain 75% to Jounin and have leaders approval. You will be member rank during this test.
    ||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| I_statisticsTo become leader you must maintain 80% to Jounin and have leaders approval. You will be in the test takers rank during this test.
    ||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| I_statistics Must be active (3-4 days a week).
    ||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| I_statistics Streak Requirement ~ + 15
    ||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| I_statisticsFor a higher rank you must PM AnimE_FeveR for permission to attempt the desired test you want. You must also have the required streak and activeness attritbutes above.

Application :
    (Filling the application important for Joining the clan!!)

Username :

Alternate(s) (If any) :

Highest Streak :

Highest Level :

What can you contribute? :

What do you expect from us? :

(Non GFXers stop here)

Show any 3 works of yours :

We at JW, do not really look for powerful In-gamers, or Pixar level GFXers(though we appreciate them here Very Happy). We just want loyal members, who are active and willing to help keep this clan a community.

Last edited by Swift_Flash on Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    flotzy
    flotzy
    Admin

Post  flotzy Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:46 pm

||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Jwtourney

Rules
    -No full stun, drain, heal, AoE or counter teams
    -No same teams
    -No flaming
    If the opponent doesn't search in the next 5 minutes you win
    All N-B and N-A Rules Apply

Every match is SD until the Semi-finals
    ||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Jwparticipants

||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Jinchurikkiwarriorsmatchup

1 vs 2
    3 vs 4
    5 vs 6
    7 vs 8

Semi Finals
    ________ vs ________
    ________ vs ________

Finals
    ________ vs ________

Winner
    This can be you!

Hall of Fame
    1.AnimE_FeveR
    2.AnimE_FeveR

3.strike21
    4. AnimE_FeveR
    5.no-games
    6.sqwerter
    7.naruto_owns77

8.ShinjiEvangelio
    9.Suske_1995
    10.sasukeblacktiger
    11.2pAc_iz_hokage
    12. AnimE_FeveR
    13.loseer
    14.Rubinho
    15.Abhishekj
    16.eremita-rinnegan
    17.Hyogaofaquario
    18.dangerous-gu
    19.kismie124
    20.ofrea12
    21.ofrea12
    Reward
    -Free invite to the clan
    -Winner's NA gets to be in the Hall of Fame

Last edited by Swift_Flash on Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:33 am; edited 1 time in total
    flotzy
    flotzy
    Admin

Post  flotzy Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:49 pm

||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Uniquetourny
    Welcome to Jinchurikki Warrior's Unique Tournament. To find out more about Jinchurikki Warriors, click here.
    ||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Rules
    -If you are entering into this tourney, you must post "COOKIES!" so we know you have read the rules. If you do not post this then you will not be able to join.
    -Each round has a special rule that will be posted after the matchups are decided.
    -No spamming or flaming. [Doing so, will be reported and result in a ban from our tourneys]
    -Do not do something else while joining this tourney.
    -If your opponent doesn't search after after 5 minutes of the match-up, it will result in a win.
    -If glitched during the tourney, take a screen shot and there will be a rematch.
    -The sign-up for this tourney will be 5 minutes long.
    -We will have an 4,8,16 man tourney based on the amount of users we have signing up.
    -All matches are sudden death, except for the finals.
    -Jinchurikki Warrior's members have top priority.
    -Each tourney will have different rules listed below. [Not following these specifics rules will result in a DQ]
    -No full AoE, Draining, Stunning, Counter teams. Using such teams, with a screen provided as proof will result in a DQ unless the opponent gives a rematch.
    -If you do not have certain rules met because of less characters, please mention that in your application.

Unique Rules

Jinchurikki Warriors wrote:Jinchurikki Warriors
    You must have 2 Jinchurikkis in your team.
    Ex-{Naruto. Garra, Nibi, etc)

The Sharingan Duo
    You must use two Sharingan characters in your team.
    Ex-{Sasuke, Kakashi, Kakashi (S), Itachi, Itachi DB)

The Wasted Heals
    You must use 1 characters that has a healing ability with a character that cannot be healed.
    Ex-(Sakura with 4tails, Shizune with Gai(s))

The Organization
    You must use two Akatsuki characters in your team.
    Ex-(Deidara, Kakuzu, etc)

The Genjutsu Users
    You must use two characters that uses Mental skills in your team.
    Ex-{Oboro, Kurenai, Ino, Ino S, Tayuya, Hidan, etc)

The Will of Fire
    All three characters must be Konoha ninja(Pre-Shippuden only)

Nijyuu Shoutai
    You must use 1 character from the Nijyuu Shotai.
    Ex-{Aoba, Kotestsu & Izumo}

The Eye That Sees All
    You must use two characters that has an eye technique.
    Ex-{Sharingan users, Byakugan users)

Sensory Detections
    You must use 1 character that are skilled at detecting.
    Ex-(Shino, Shino S, Kiba, Kiba S , Hinata, Hinata S, Neji, Neji S)

The Glasses
    You must use 1 character that is wearing glasses in there picture.
    Ex-(Shino. Shino S, Kabuto, Kabuto S, Aoba, Yoroi)

The Pessimist Seal
    Use a character that causes damage to himself/herself when a move is used.

A "Painful" Encounter
    Atleast 2 characters must be from the different paths of Pein.

The Loyal Puppets
    All 3 characters must have the Cursed Seal of Heaven.

Grand Theft Arena
    Use 2 characters stealing health or chakra.

The Global Village
    All 3 characters must be from different villages.

The Demonic souls
    use 2 characters who have traded thier reason for power
    (Juugo, CSS, Kyuubi Naruto, 4tails etc.)

The Last Row
    All the characters of your team must be only from the last row of each page.

Randomization
    Have 2 characters whose moves deal damage at random, with the 3rd character using only random chakra.

The Masks
    You must use 2 character that wears a mask in there picture.
    (Dosu. Demon Brothers, Zabuza, Oboro, Yoroi, Kakashi, Kakashi S, Baki)

The Future
    You must use characters from the Shippuuden Saga.

The Past
    You must use characters before the Shippuuden Saga.

||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Participants-1

||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Matchup
    1 vs 2
    3 vs 4
    5 vs 6
    7 vs 8

.::Semi 1 Finals::.
    __________ vs __________
    __________ vs __________

.::Finals::.
    __________ vs __________

Prizes:[\b]
    Hall of Fame
    Free invite to clan if you ask for one Very Happy

||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Halloffame
    [b]JW Tourney #1- HenHen00 [Jinchurikki Warriors]

JW Tourney #2- latto-latto Hidden Village In Starlight
    JW Tourney #3- EvertonCM Nijyuu Shoutai
    JW Tourney #4- sqwerter [b][Jinchurikki Warriors]
    JW Tourney #5- micha-ilm [CrapDigger]
    JW Tourney #6-AnimE_FeveR [Jinchurikki Warriors]
    JW Tourney #7- nenadd [Jinchurikki Warriors]
    JW Tourney #8- naruto_1_2_3 [Jinchurikki Warriors]
    JW Tourney #9- Curs3d_Legend [Jinchurikki Warriors]
    JW Tourney #10- Gardover [Akatsuki]
    JW Tourney #11- Adin123 [Ultimate_Br]

Last edited by Swift_Flash on Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:00 am; edited 9 times in total
    flotzy
    flotzy
    Admin

Post  flotzy Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:51 pm

||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Jwar2
    Rules
    -No full stun or drain or counter
    -No same teams
    -No flaming
    -If the opponent doesn't search in the next 5 minutes you win
    -2/3

Jinchurikki Warriors vs ???

||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Participants-2

||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Blarghgity

||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Matches
    1 vs 1
    2 vs 2
    3 vs 3

.:War Record:.
    -JW vs Aurora -JW Winner Link
    JW vs Rage- Lost Link
    JW vs Haze - Lost
    JW VS Lost City in the (*)(*)- JW Winner
    JW vs ENF - Lost
    JW vs The Grand Line - JW WinnerLink
    JW vs Supremacy of Fire- Lost
    JW vs Fallen Miko- Lost
    JW vs brave-vespiera - JW Winner Link
    JW vs The_HeartlessSin - JW Winner
    JW vs Kenchi Kagetora - JW Winner

Last edited by Swift_Flash on Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    flotzy
    flotzy
    Admin

Post  flotzy Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:55 pm

||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| War

||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Kage
    Leader : Sanbi
    Captain : Zen

Lineup :
    Sanbi
    Zen
    _____
    _____
    _____

Subs:
    _____
    _____

||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Curcrsders-1

Leader : Cursed
    Captain : Abh

Lineup :
    Cursed
    Abhi
    Krow
    _____
    _____

Subs
    _____
    _____

||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Jtjnchrikiwar-1
    Leader : Derek
    Captian : Ned

Lineup :
    Derek
    Ned
    _____
    _____
    _____

Subs :
    _____
    _____

flotzy
    flotzy
    Admin

Post  flotzy Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:55 pm

You may post now Rolling Eyes
    abhishekj
    abhishekj
    Anbu
    Anbu

Chakra Points : 24453
    Fame : 9

Role in JW
    Character Name: Itachi
    World Rank: SR - Akatsuki

Post  abhishekj Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:37 am

Swift_Flash wrote:You may post now Rolling Eyes
    Post on an announcement Shocked
    King_of_Light2
    King_of_Light2
    Admins

Chakra Points : 25591
    Fame : 2

Role in JW
    Character Name: Light Bringer
    World Rank: Commoner

Post  King_of_Light2 Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:49 pm

Awsome thread Swift_Flash
    , but you should have added some more of my avys. Wink
    flotzy
    flotzy
    Admin

Post  flotzy Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:19 am

King_of_Light2 wrote:Awsome thread Swift_Flash
    , but you should have added some more of my avys. Wink
    Link your avatars here then Very Happy
    King_of_Light2
    King_of_Light2
    Admins

Role in JW

Post  King_of_Light2 Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:08 pm

here are most of the avys i made. please credit me JW Sad

||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Cat||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Chu-1||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Cute||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Gun||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Healer3||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Hmm||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Jon||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Mask||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Mmm||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Nelly||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Nelly||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Burn||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| PEINAVIMALB2||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| RAINAVY2||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Sakura-1||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| SHINOAVY||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| SORA||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Soulavy2||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| TENTEN3||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Toadbigavy||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| TOBIAVY-1||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| WATESR||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| 5thavy||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| BEEAVY||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Blackstaravy-1||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| BURNERQVY||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| CHIDMRAR2||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| CHOJIAVY2||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| COOLAVY2||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| CRAZY||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| CUBONE

well..... im getting kind of tied so i'll do the rest later.(midnight here) good bye.
    flotzy
    flotzy
    Admin

Post  flotzy Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:13 am

King_of_Light2 wrote:here are most of the avys i made. please credit me JW Sad

||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Cat||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Chu-1||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Cute||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Gun||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Healer3||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Hmm||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Jon||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Mask||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Mmm||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Nelly||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Nelly||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Burn||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| PEINAVIMALB2||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| RAINAVY2||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Sakura-1||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| SHINOAVY||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| SORA||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Soulavy2||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| TENTEN3||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Toadbigavy||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| TOBIAVY-1||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| WATESR||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| 5thavy||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| BEEAVY||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Blackstaravy-1||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| BURNERQVY||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| CHIDMRAR2||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| CHOJIAVY2||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| COOLAVY2||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| CRAZY||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| CUBONE

well..... im getting kind of tied so i'll do the rest later.(midnight here) good bye.

WoaH!!!!! Nice mike!

Ofc we wil credit you Very Happy
    King_of_Light2
    King_of_Light2
    Admins

Role in JW

Post  King_of_Light2 Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:19 pm

I really miss gfxing for jw, I wish i could be on more Smile

here are some more avys

||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| DDAVY2||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Erzaavy242||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Fatavy||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| FIREAVY||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| FISHAVY||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| GIA2||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Hinata2||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| ICEDRAGON||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| ICHIGO-1||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Ichigoavy||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Lucyavy2||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| MACHINEPEIN||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| MAKAAVY||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| MONSTER||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Narcape3||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| NARUAVY||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| NELAVY-13||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| NINJAAXEAVY2||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| O4bidt||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| 2N||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| 4THARC||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| 4THARCAVY

||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Lucyavy||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Anamilavygreen||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| The4th||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Dgmomavy||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Jouuruavy||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Narutoavy-3||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Peinanamilavy||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Gokusupersaiyan4faceAVY||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Shika||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Sakuraavy-3||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| INOAVUY||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Monkeyavy||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Aznavy

||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Benderavy1||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Giaavy-2||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Rockkageav||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| TOADBOSSavy||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Zabuzaavy

These are my favs drunken

||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Narutoavy32||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| ChoJIAVY-1

Oh and here's a character secetion bg
    ||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Jwbg2

This is really noobish but someone might need a moving pic for xat XD

||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Shockedganjupwer-3 well I think thats about it..... scratch
    SilentZen
    SilentZen
    Genin
    Genin

Chakra Points : 24124
    Fame : 6

Role in JW
    Character Name: Minato

Post  SilentZen Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:37 pm

Only made 1 avy and 1 background thing for the clan.. But I'll post my 1 avy lol...

||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Avy-Test3

I'll be honest.. I forget what size the avy is? So you may have to like resize Razz

Post  Guest Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:54 pm

nice topic

and avys Razz Razz Razz

Post  Guest Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:54 pm

The member 'MAX-' has done the following action : Fate Roll

'Fate Dice' :
    ||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Dice
    Result : 2
    flotzy
    flotzy
    Admin

Post  flotzy Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:53 am

||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Hafaf||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Avy12||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Avy11||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Avy10||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Avy9
    ||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Avy7||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Avy6||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Avy5||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Avy4||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Avy3||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Avy2||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Avy13||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Avy14||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Avy15||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Avy16||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Avy17||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Avy18||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Avy19||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Avy20
    King_of_Light2
    King_of_Light2
    Admins

Role in JW

Post  King_of_Light2 Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:14 pm

Your avys are awsome, I'm gonna use this on n-a ||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Avy2
    SilentZen
    SilentZen
    Genin
    Genin

Chakra Points : 24124
    Fame : 6

Role in JW
    Character Name: Minato

Post  SilentZen Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:19 am

Krow o.o Nice.. Looks good.
    flotzy
    flotzy
    Admin

Post  flotzy Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:15 am

||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| History-2
    ||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Req
    ||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Wars-2
    ||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Gfx-1
    Ty mike and Zen Very Happy
    Cursed
    Cursed
    Hokage
    Hokage

Chakra Points : 25784

Role in JW
    Character Name: Commoner

Post  Cursed Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:10 am

just a test
    ||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Jwtourney
    Rules
    -No full stun, drain, heal, AoE or counter teams
    -No same teams
    -No flaming
    -If the opponent doesn't search in the next 5 minutes you win
    -All N-B and N-A Rules Apply
    -Every match is SD until the Finals

Banned Combos
    1)Kiba +Shigure
    2)Chouji +healer
    3)Preta/shino +Any chakra removal/steal skill
    4)Anko +Itachi/ Shizune
    5)Torune +Kabuto
    6)Haku +Jiraiya / Fu / Tayuya
    7)MS +Kakashi/ Shodai/ Kidoumarou/ Neji s/ CSS/ Suigetsu/ Mizuki/ Gai/ Orochimaru
    8)Orochimaru (s)+Baki/ Suigetsu/ Kisame
    9)Gaara +anyone
    10)Kyuubi +Chiyo/ Sakura s/ Lee
    11)Orochimaru +Tayuya/ Asuma (s)/ Temari/ Oboro/ Sandaime/ Jiraiya/ MS
    12)Kakashi (s) +Asuma (s)
    13)Kakashi +Chiyo/ Zaku/ Karin/ Chouza/ Kidoumaru/ Ao

||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Jwparticipants
    1.curs3d_Legend
    2.rokeras
    3.meshaal
    6.sanchoskill
    7.sqwerter
    8.abhishekj

||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Jinchurikkiwarriorsmatchup
    1 vs 2
    3 vs 4
    5 vs 6
    7 vs 8

Semi Finals
    ________ vs ________
    ________ vs ________

Finals
    ________ vs ________

Winner
    This can be you!

Hall of Fame
    1.AnimE_FeveR
    2.AnimE_FeveR
    3.strike21
    4. AnimE_FeveR
    5.no-games
    6.sqwerter
    7.naruto_owns77
    8.ShinjiEvangelio
    9.Suske_1995
    10.sasukeblacktiger
    11.2pAc_iz_hokage
    12. AnimE_FeveR
    13.loseer
    14.Rubinho
    15.Abhishekj
    16.eremita-rinnegan
    17.Hyogaofaquario
    18.dangerous-gu
    19.kismie124
    flotzy
    flotzy
    Admin

Post  flotzy Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:54 am

||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Untitled-1-5
    When the loners of the world find no peace in solitary confinement, all they can do to avoid eternal damnation is find a friend. Presenting the first season of Jinchuuriki Warriors tag team tournaments! Find a buddy, make a new friend, make things straight with an old enemy, these tournaments are the perfect place to do so!

||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Rules-1
    No flaming, spamming and bragging. Give and take respect.
    All Naruto Boards rules apply.
    Do not join if
    Join using the format below:

Team Name :

Avoid using offensive names for your team.
    When you are posting alone, post leaving the second name blank. When someone wishes to join that team, quote that person and request. However if another team is completed and posted, it will have priority over unfinished teams.
    The host decides who joins.
    JW members and friends have top priority.

Format :

Team A vs Team B

Participant 1 of A vs Participant 1 of B
    Participant 2 of A vs Participant 2 of B

If both from the same team win, they win the round. If one wins from each team, the winners play it out to see who proceeds.
    All matches are sudden death except the finals which are 2/3.

Restrictions :
    No full AoE(Area of Effect), Counter teams, Stun teams and draining/stealing teams. Official List
    ||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Banned
    The following combos are banned. :
    Orochimaru + Kabuto(S)/Gaara Rehab/Naruto/Temari/Tayuya/Ino(S)/Ino/Kyuubi/Sandaime/Asuma (S)/Deidara/Kabuto/Shigure/Preta/Izumo&Kotetsu
    Kidoumaru + Tayuya/Gai/4 Tails/Sakura(S)/Ino(S)/Ino/Shikamaru (S)/Inoichi/Minato/Izumo&Kotetsu/Lee/Sakura/Hayate/Kankuro/Fu
    Haku + Kiba/Kin/Sakura(S)/Sakura/Ino/Tayuya/Gai/Naraka/Hayate/Jiraya/Lee/Hinata(S)
    Kyuubi + Shikamaru(S)/Obito/Itachi/Izumo&Kotetsu/Dosu/Chiyo/Demon Brothers/Kin/Neji (S)/Sakura/Sakura(S)/Kiba
    Chouji + Any Healer/Iruka/Shikamaru(S)/Kyuubi
    Shino + Sakura/Any Drainer/Burner
    Gai/Gai(S) + Zaku/Chiyo/Tayuya/IBD/Kyuubi/Gaara Rehab/Kank(S)/Shikamaru(S)
    Itachi + Anko/Tsunade/Izumo&Kotetsu/Demon Brothers/Neji(S)/Sakura/Sakura(S)/Sakon/Kazekage/Shizune/Torune
    Kabuto(S) + Sakura(S)/Neji/Chyio/Hinata(S)/Shino/Kiba/Naraka
    Kisame + Izumo&Kotetsu/Kankuro/Demon Brothers/Orochimaru(S)/Baki/Zaku/Sai
    Kabuto + Torune/Lee/Izumo&Kotetsu/Demons Brothers/Sakon/Dosu
    Lee(S) + Kabuto/Torune/Kabuto(S)/Kyuubi/Itachi(S)/Obito
    Gaara + Zaku/Gai/Chouza/Itachi BD/Sakura/Shino/Ino/Karin
    Gaara Rehab + Chiyo/Tayuya/4 tails/Shigure/Kiba/Frogs
    Hachibi + Healer/Chiyo
    Mangekyou Sasuke + Neji(S)/Css/Mizuki/Kidoumaru/Sakura(S)/Lee

If a full team/Banned combo is used ; or if the game glitches ; a rematch may be given by the sole discretion winner, but a screenshot is required for taking the win.
    ||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Part
    Participants.

Team A

Team B

Team C

Team D

Team E

Team F

Team G

Team H

||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Matchups-1
    A x H > Winner 1

B x G > Winner 2

C x F > Winner 3

D x E > Winner 4

(Sudden Death)

Semi Finals

1 x 4 > Winner I

2 x 3 > Winner II

(Sudden Death)

Finals

I x II > Winner.

(2/3 Matches)

||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Halloffame-1
    #1 JW Tag Team Tournament
    Team :

Last edited by Swift_Flash on Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    flotzy
    flotzy
    Admin

Post  flotzy Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:39 am

||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Avy12-1||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Avy11-1||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Avy10-1||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Avy9-1||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Avy8-1||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Avy7-1||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Avy6-1||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Avy5-1||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Avy4-1||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Avy3-1||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Avy2-1||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~|| Avy1-1

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:22 pm