Jinchurikki Warriors

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Anime-based forum

Welcome to Jinchurikki Warriors! An Anime-Based forum.

I forgot my password

Navigation

Who is online?

In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 186 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:48 pm

Similar topics

Top posters

AnimE_FeveR (314)
    who the most funny in jw - Page 2 I_vote_lcapwho the most funny in jw - Page 2 I_voting_barwho the most funny in jw - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
    naruto_owns77 (250)
    who the most funny in jw - Page 2 I_vote_lcapwho the most funny in jw - Page 2 I_voting_barwho the most funny in jw - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
    King_of_Light2 (149)
    abhishekj (102)
    TurkeysRule (100)
    Yondaime-Hokage (92)
    Sir Jesse (80)
    flotzy (75)
    Cursed (64)
    HenHen00123 (32)

Latest topics

» The Beginning
    who the most funny in jw - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 7:07 pm by Cursed

» ||~JW Official Clan Thread ~NEW!!!~||
    who the most funny in jw - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 7:19 am by TurkeysRule

» who is the most annoying player in jw ?
    who the most funny in jw - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:01 am by King_of_Light2

» Word about tahj
    who the most funny in jw - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:52 pm by TurkeysRule

» Colder than Snow
    who the most funny in jw - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 12:26 am by flotzy

» "We are Humans"
    who the most funny in jw - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:49 am by flotzy

» Hidden Paradaise
    who the most funny in jw - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 10:02 pm by SilentZen

» Apps in shit
    who the most funny in jw - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 7:47 am by MatiUc

» My encounters with the BOT
    who the most funny in jw - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 10:13 am by SilentZen

Poll

What should the clan focus on next?
    who the most funny in jw - Page 2 I_vote_lcap46%who the most funny in jw - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 46% [ 11 ]
    who the most funny in jw - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%who the most funny in jw - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 13% [ 3 ]
    who the most funny in jw - Page 2 I_vote_lcap29%who the most funny in jw - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 29% [ 7 ]
    who the most funny in jw - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%who the most funny in jw - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
    who the most funny in jw - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%who the most funny in jw - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 24

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 2230 messages in 288 subjects

We have 51 registered users

The newest registered user is Pinksodapop16

4 posters

who the most funny in jw

Poll

who the most funny in jw

[ 1 ]
      who the most funny in jw - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%who the most funny in jw - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [13%] 
      [ 1 ]
      who the most funny in jw - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%who the most funny in jw - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [13%] 
      [ 1 ]
      [ 0 ]
      who the most funny in jw - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%who the most funny in jw - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [0%] 
      [ 0 ]
      who the most funny in jw - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%who the most funny in jw - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [0%] 
      [ 1 ]
      [ 1 ]
      [ 0 ]
      [ 3 ]
      who the most funny in jw - Page 2 I_vote_lcap38%who the most funny in jw - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [38%] 

Total Votes: 8

who the most funny in jw - Page 2 Empty how about kin ray

Post  Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:48 pm

ur not funny not even close
      Yondaime-Hokage
      Yondaime-Hokage
      Chuunin
      Chuunin

Chakra Points : 26846
      Fame : 3

who the most funny in jw - Page 2 Empty Re: who the most funny in jw

Post  Yondaime-Hokage Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:06 am

no he just doin posts tryin to tell ppl stuff so he can drive up his posts even higher cuz sanbi already wantin to make him admin nd show wantin him to think he has control of the forums